Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ahh. Beginnings. How awkward.

Hello Blogging World! This is, obviously, my first post on this blog so why not jump into it with a completely irrelevant comment?

I love chocolate peanut butter bars.

Now that you know me to the depths of my soul...let's talk about this blog.

What is there to talk about? I suppose I've wanted to make a blog for a while where I can just say whatever I want. It doesn't have a theme; it doesn't have a purpose...it just lets this craving to...well...write, escape! Who knows if anyone will read it, but hey, if you are, welcome! I'm a college student living half-way across the world for part of my studies and, while I'm away from most Western civilization, I might as well reach out to the world as a whole and become a little more connected while I'm at it.

Don't you love ramblings that don't really say anything?

Well anyways... I suppose I should do something with my day instead of just sending random thoughts out into oblivion.

oh. the title. Why Bohemian Chanel?

I suppose it describes me. This has nothing to do with fashion...well, not really and I didn't know that there was makeup called Bohemian Chanel, but let's just pretend it was all my idea. I picked Chanel because I am partly composed, organized, classy and (sometimes) dressed to the nines WHILE the Bohemian aspect describes the artsy, unorganized, random, confusing side of my life. Not gonna lie, I often lean towards the Bohemian side ;)

Well I suppose I'll talk to you (whoever you are) later and I'll include something deep or whatever haha. Most likely it will turn into a story of something that went horribly wrong and ended up with me needing to renovate the entire kitchen or something equally horrifying.

Alrighty. see you all...later.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, Bre! Reading this makes me miss talking to you! Because you pretty much write the same dramatic way you talk. ;)

    Anyways... Bohemian Chanel, I like it. It does a great job of describing you! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that's all this blog is... me dictating to my computer haha. I miss you too!! We need more 2AM hangouts in the lounge. AKA you need to visit me in MN in...oh 2011?

    ReplyDelete